Talent Acquisition Partner
7 days ago
We are on a mission to lead the games industry in innovation, technology, and craft!
Avalanche Studios Group is expanding and we are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team. You will be a part of a growth journey and we are looking for you who want to be a part of a creative environment, where you get the opportunity to contribute with your craft. You will partner up with managers across our organization to understand their hiring needs and team dynamics to build and scale our teams so we can together reach our full potential. As we grow as an organization, you will play a role in improving our TA processes and ways of working globally, educate and collaborate with stakeholders and peers and contribute to our employer brand. At Avalanche Studios Group we believe in individual competence growth and there are opportunities to develop and continuously meet and increase your potential.
What you’ll do
- Own full-cycle recruitment processes in different areas such as game development and business development
- Ensure that the recruitment process holds a high validity and that candidates are being assessed in a quality driven way
- Collaborate with our HR managers and stakeholders to identify short and long term hiring needs
- Improve and scale our TA practices and processes globally, always with a scientific approach
- Collaborate and share knowledge and practices with the Talent Acquisition and HR team
- Contributing to our employer brand and representing Avalanche Studios Group
Who you are
- 4+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience, it’s a plus if you have a combination of in-house and agency experience
- Broad experience from recruiting for different disciplines, preferably across engineering, design and business development. Experience from game development is a plus
- You are curious, creative, innovative and have an interest for TA practices, and you are always looking for smarter ways to work that will help the teams reach their full potential
- You have a strong inner drive, sense of ownership and are proactive
- You have solid experience in partnering effectively with different teams and levels of professionals
- Communicative and energetic, and comfortable being a brand ambassador and ensuring that candidates get an outstanding impression of Avalanche Studios Group.
- You enjoy a fast-paced international environment and it’s a plus is if you have experience from working is such an environment
- Our company language is English - so we expect you to be fluent in English, both written and verbal communication. Swedish is not a must
Sounds like you? Then you are a perfect fit for Avalanche Studios Group!
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Please provide your CV in english. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further studio-related information is provided under a non-disclosure agreement.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.