This job might no longer be available.
Talent Acquisition Partner – Field Service
15 days ago
SummaryWe're pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we're designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's most incredible gaming experiences, every day. With cool new titles, such as Game of Thrones TM, Sons of Anarchy, and Lightning Link, and our award-winning app Heart of Vegas, we're continually pushing the bar of creativity.
Bring your recruitment career and talents to Aristocrat, where you can help us in our pursuit of excellence and creativity to deliver the world’s greatest gaming experience for all. You will be Aristocrat's global recruiting and talent champion in this TA Partner role. Acting as a hands-on recruitment partner and strategic advisor for our Field Services organization, you will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process and must possess the ability to manage 20+ requisitions while also demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and creativity in your approach to sourcing roles. You will lead by example and coach hiring managers on the best practices related to talent assessment and selection.
What you'll do
- Be the point person for Aristocrat in all things recruitment.
- Build trust and relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders across the recruitment lifecycle to help meet the talent demands of the business.
- Own and accelerate the end-to-end talent acquisition lifecycle of sourcing, attraction, engagement, screening, hiring, and onboarding.
- Lead the development of recruitment strategy plans and comprehensive sourcing strategies for emerging skills and tough-to-fill positions. Proactively share talent intelligence and market insights to inform and educate our hiring teams and demonstrate our ability as talent advisors.
- Build a quality pipeline of candidates, review resumes/CVs, screen candidates, sell candidates on the opportunity, and coordinate throughout the interview and offer process. Drive the achievement of your individual hiring goals while balancing speed, quality, and diversity.
- Organize and document detailed strategy sessions, debriefs, and feedback sessions with candidates and hiring teams.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with at least 1+ year(s) of in-house recruiting experience within a large-scale light industrial workforce environment
- Demonstrable success in communicating, consulting, influencing, and building relationships at all levels in an organization.
- Self-starter, flexible, adaptable, highly organized, and proactive.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone/email and internet research.
- Experience in driving candidate sourcing using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, technical, social networks, etc.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, policies, and practices related to global recruitment.
- Demonstrated skill in prioritizing multiple responsibilities, tasks, and projects simultaneously, including the ability to shift priorities and question the status quo.
- Excellent at juggling priorities, managing time wisely, being an attentive and responsive business partner, and enhancing the recruitment process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Nice To Have
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Be a proficient user of recruitment technology, ideally with previous Workday ATS and Phenom CRM experience.
- Comfortable working with and presenting recruitment market data, reporting, and analytics – ideally with TalentNeuron, EZInsights, Lightcast or other similar tools.
- Strong applicant management and sourcing skills, using tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, HireEZ, or other similar tools.
- Prior experience in a large field service organization, light industrial, land-based gaming, or technology organizations.