10 days ago
Working at Discord is like working with an exciting and motivated family. Finding the right people to add to our unique mix is a difficult endeavor, so we're looking for a Contract Recruiter to join our growing recruiting team and help us maintain a smooth and positive experience for remarkable candidates.
Reporting to our Talent Acquisition Manager, you will join us during an exciting period of growth - both as a company and as a business. This is a six-month contractor position, so we are looking for someone who is excited to jump right in and help us find amazing talent to add to Discord!
What you'll be doing
- Complete end-to-end ownership of your recruiting pipelines across Discord's business departments
- Develop relationships with hiring managers to understand their needs and help them meet their hiring goals
- Recruit qualified candidates through sourcing on multiple channels, reviewing incoming applicants, and maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate
- Help manage interview load distribution and help get new hiring managers and interviews calibrated on hiring best practices
- Develop a deep relationship with candidates by understanding their goals, values, and interests to match them to the right openings and strengthen the offer process
What you should have
- You are committed to delivering high touch, outstanding service to our candidates, hiring managers, and recruiting team
- You believe that an openness to learning and incorporating new recruiting strategies makes for a better recruitment experience
- You get that recruiting requires you to jump in, build relationships, and understanding team needs quickly
- You have 4+ years of experience sourcing and recruiting
- You have experience with Lever, Greenhouse, Jobvite, Taleo, Gem, TopFunnel, or other forms of applicant tracking systems or CRMs
- A passion and an understanding of Discord’s mission and values
- Experience working in a tech startup or an agency serving tech startups
- Experience with Google product suites for office communication
- A love for Dad Jokes
Benefits and Perks
- Medical insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
- 18 paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days
- Parental Leave and fertility benefits
- Supported-employee clubs and Employee Resource Groups
- Commuter Contributions of $270 a month (pretax)
- Daily lunches and unlimited snacks
- Monthly gym and fitness stipend
Friends, coworkers, gamers, nerds, moms, dads, engineers, designers, marketers, support. Originally, we created Discord to help people come together around games. It's been amazing to watch it grow into what it is today - a place where millions of diverse communities exist and people connect with old friends and new. Diversity and inclusiveness are a critical part of how we get to what's next. We believe that with diversity comes a better product, better decisions, and a better work environment. As we continue to grow, our values keep us dedicated to building a company that is representative of the world we live and play in.
Discord is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.