Talent Acquisition Operations Program Manager
4 months ago
Job Title:Talent Acquisition Operations Program Manager
We are seeking a Candidate Experience Operations Program Manager to join our People Experience team who will focus on leading all aspects of internal Talent Acquisition programs and process improvement initiatives. This role will be key to ensure proper onboarding, training and ongoing support that will enable all recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators to unlock their greatest potential and deliver first in class talent acquisition service as well as enhance for all Talent Acquisition professionals a better employee experience through nurturing a thriving and engaging way of working. The individual for this role will partner with the internal Talent Acquisition teams to identify, implement and deliver initiatives to increase operational efficiency and productivity.
- Build and lead a program that supports the onboarding, training and ongoing support for all talent acquisition roles including recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators.
- Lead a Talent Acquisition and Operations community of practice for recruiters, sourcers and coordinators to provide a forum for continuous feedback, areas of risk or concern, and uncover gaps, process variances, and inadequate controls that prohibit performance excellence and engagement
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Human Resources teams to develop, refine, document and align on business and systems processes
- Provide ongoing end-user technical support for all Talent Acquisition related technology
- Identify opportunities of improvement to the employee experience by implementing continuous enhancements based on researching assessments, industry best practice, data driven analysis and workforce sentiment which includes updating procedures, global process maps and creating change management materials.
- Provide Project Management expertise for Recruiting Programs including project plan creation, workflows, project timelines, project documentation, and updates
- Lead change and communication with stakeholders to ensure that improved programs, process and initiatives are socialized appropriately in throughout the assessment, development, deployment, and adoption phases.
- Partner with teams to develop and implement integrated recruiting technology solutions by driving innovation using artificial intelligence, RPA, Bots, or machine learning to automate streamlined processes improving the employee experience
- Ensure that all Talent Acquisition processes provide the necessary level of control to assure data quality for core People data
- Communicate program outcomes to leadership teams and committees by drafting presentations, reports, and correspondence in support of strategic priorities.
- Track and report on key metrics to measure effectiveness and impact of the new hire experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related fields of study
- 3 or more years of Onboarding, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition and Operations, or related fields within HR
- 2 or more years in program implementation, process improvement or change management
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience with Workday, ServiceNow, Eightfold, Sterling, Hacker Rank and other widely used talent acquisition enabling technologies
- Demonstrated experience motivating change in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to quickly build relationships across departments and work cross functionally with multiple team members
- Experience collaborating across the organization and influence partners to achieve results
- Comfortable learning technology and on-demand learning to enhance, support and track the talent acquisition experience of our internal roles
- Experience leading complex projects with multiple key stakeholders
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data in order to inform and improve programs
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity