Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator
2 months ago
Job Title:Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting Recruiters with systems administration, organization, support, and communication to candidates regarding interview travel reimbursements, and other ad hoc administrative/coordination tasks.
- Coordinate interview logistics, including scheduling, travel, all while facilitating effective and close communication between the candidates and recruiters.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience by making the candidate feel comfortable and welcome, whether via video chat or in person.
- Assist recruitment with creating job descriptions, posting requisitions
- Assist with recruiting/candidate expense reimbursements as requested.
- Partner with recruitment to ensure smooth new hire onboarding.
- Manage background checks in partnership with our external vendor
- Provide administration support with ad-hoc letters
- Other duties assigned as requested.
- Exceptional organizational and detail-oriented skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills.
- A proactive hospitable attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interface with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Strong initiative. Self-driven and able to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Proven experience designing and implementing new processes; a passion for process and achieving efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Anticipate needs of employers to stay one step ahead of the game and provide the best support possible
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Activision has been changing the way people play for the past 40 years—as the leading developer and publisher of video games, our teams have created some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking, and beloved entertainment franchises in the industry. Ask anyone who works at Activision what their favorite thing about it is, and they’ll tell you it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our current portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®," "World's Best Employers," as well as "Most Admired Companies." In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.