People Operations Coordinator (Contract)
9 days ago
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
As a People Ops Coordinator, reporting to the Supervisor, People Shared Services, you will be coordinating the pre-Day 1 onboarding activities and assisting on day to day activities in the employee life cycle for our rioters in the South East Asia and South Asia market. You will have the opportunity to work with both internal and external partners, vendors and cross-teams to deliver a seamless onboarding experience for our new hires. This is a 6-month fixed-term contract, based in Singapore.
- Create, modify, delete and close job requisition(s) per recruiter’s request.
- Receive offer confirmation from recruiter, generate and execute hire packet to candidate.
- Coordinate onboarding with TA, HR Ops, IT and WE team to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for new hires.
- Initiate and follow-up background and reference checks for new hire and escalate to the respective team for decision making
- Manage relocation process by partnering with the global mobility team and relocation vendor.
- Manage the work visa process by partnering with the global mobility team and immigration vendor.
- Ensure employee profiles are set-up correctly in Workday and resolve any integration failure with the internal team.
- Ensure new hires complete the new hire tasks prior to the first day and assist with any queries.
- Support Tier 1 escalations / questions and resolve and respond to Rioter inquiries by email, case management, and in-person
- Upload and maintain electronic personnel records for all Rioters
- Maintain the most-up-to-date employment contract templates and work with the legal team if revisions are required.
- Manage external workforce
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- General Education Degree
- 2+ years in HR Operations, or similar HR role
- 2+ years using cloud-based HRIS (Workday or similar)
- Background working with HR teams and professionals (HRBPs, Total Rewards, Recruiters)
- Fluent in English
- Ability to manage sensitive data and information
- High degree of detail orientation
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Background operating in an HR Shared Service environment
- Experience with Google Suite, Service Now, Greenhouse and Workday is a plus
- Familiarity with local employment laws in SEA.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.