Talent Acquisition Manager
11 days ago
The golden nugget of this role is to be a catalyst to attract, recruit talent and create magic along the way. You create magic in this role by leading the talent acquisition team and together with the team design, plan and execute on our talent strategy.
We want to be where the talent is, therefore the Talent and Acquisitions team's responsibility is to bring in the talent to the Starfam for different places, it could be through being a consultant, hiring a giger, bringing in external systems or help, recruiting, or whatever is next. In this role you will be a contributor in the team and help the team fill the position as well as working with a more strategic responsibility for creating different tracks for bringing in the talent.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager you are part of the Talent & Org. team that consists of seven passionate people. The team tries to question traditional processes and rather create value through building products and tools for our users who are talents, employees, leaders and managers. To make this happen the team works with others in the organisation, always with the user and the effect in mind, creating value by working in small iterations with the mindset “good enough for now, safe enough to try” and help each other grow and develop along the way. In this role you will report to the Chief People Officer and be the people manager for two (and probably more in the future) amazing Talent Acquisitions Specialists.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager you will
- Establish a trusted partnership with a diverse set of hiring managers.
- Create a candidate experience that reflects our values and aims to be free from our own biases so that we are assessing candidates in a fair way.
- Analyze and listen to the talent needs for Star Stable and provide the tools, product and support that fulfill and enable those needs.
- Build and create a talent pipeline for the future, though employer branding.
- Be a catalyst in the organisation when it comes to building and communicating about the external employer brand.
- Stay updated on different trends to find competence in the market so that we are able to build a tool box that helps the organization to fill the need for competence and talent.
- Analyze and follow up data to drive change and make decisions when it comes to recruitment and employer branding.
- Have the budget responsibility for our Recruitment and Employer Branding budget.
In order to thrive in this role, we think that you...
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Are a “geek” in the sense that you love the craft of recruiting talent!
- Experience from similar roles in the tech industry and/or organisation on a growth journey.
- Have an extended experience from end to end recruitment.
- Have experience from driving projects and implementing tools and processes for recruitment and employer branding.
- Find the power and effectiveness of engaging with others stakeholders and create a pull-effect rather than pushing new initiatives out.
- Servant leadership style.
- Curious, open and try to think on new ways of working or iterate on a solution.
- Have business acumen and a commercial mindset
- University degree within HR, Business or similar
- Our company language is English. You must be comfortable communicating at all levels and all formats in English