This job might no longer be available.
Talent Acquisition Manager
19 days ago
Given that attracting talent is a major daily challenge for Gameloft, we have created a Talent Acquisition Manager position. Reporting to the Human Resources Management, you will be in charge of generating, leading and overseeing the recruitment strategy and will participate in our refining of the group's employer brand.
You will have the following tasks:
- Coordinating and leading Gameloft's international community of recruiters in order to share best practices and officialize them as guidelines
- Acting in support of our organisation by implementing a structure that will allow you to identify and approach the industry's best talents, who form the engine that drives our growth
- To this end, forming and supervising a team of recruiters dedicated to the recruitment of key positions within the organisation
- Creating and maintaining candidate pools for complex sectors and jobs
- Encouraging internal mobility in order to retain our talent and capitalise on our know-how
- Acting as the point of contact for our service providers to make the most of our recruitment tools
- Abiding by the recruitment-related budget and the KPIs, and providing appropriate action plans
- Keeping an eye on recruitment-related tool/practice/indicator innovations
- Employer Branding
- Helping to define and roll out our employer branding strategy, both internally and externally, alongside the dedicated communication teams
- Implementing innovative strategies/methods to make our employer brand shine and also to attract candidates
- Leading global projects, actions and events related to the employer brand and recruitment
- Setting up reporting that will allow for follow-ups and the promotion of our internal and external actions
You have an advanced degree and a minimum of 8 years' experience in recruitment at an international company in a competitive market.
Equipped with excellent people skills and open-mindedness, you are proactive, curious and organised.
Your interest in business allows you to take on an advisory role with internal clients (managers, directors, members of the executive committee).
Your determination and persistence allow you to achieve ambitious goals that you've set for yourself.
Creativity, adaptability, and a source of proposals, as well as an appetite for teamwork, will all be essential to your success in this role.
You are fluent in English, which will allow you to travel virtually and interact with many different cultures.
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi (one of our sister companies is Universal Music Group)
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- We offer relocation support from abroad
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.