Talent Acquisition Manager
9 days ago
From the beginning of our Journey with us, you will:
· Oversee all aspects of Talent Acquisition; this means you are in charge of not only sourcing talent but also determining job needs, interviewing candidates and ensuring they have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process.
· You possess excellent research skills; through research you are able to determine the best strategies to attract hard to find talent.
·Putting together candidate pools through sourcing and out of the box methods.
·Coaching and mentoring of Talent Acquisition Specialist and HR Coordinator when it comes to recruitment best practices.
·You are the face of the Gameloft Toronto brand; networking events excite you! You are eager to find new events and you understand the importance of connecting with colleges and universities to foster relationships with future candidates. Taking part in recruitment related events including networking events and campus recruitment to help promote Gameloft’s employer brand.
·Create and maintain various recruitment reporting documents on recruitment metrics and identify opportunities to improve Gameloft’s recruitment efforts.
·5-7 years previous recruitment experience.
·Post-secondary education in HR Management/Business Administration.
·Experience in the technology industry is a strong asset.
·Mastery of proactive and attraction-based recruitment methods.
·Passion for social media, technology, and the video-game industry.
·Able to work in a creative and dynamic environment while demonstrating urgency and resiliency.
·Equipped with social, organisation, and communication skills, as well as the ability to think outside of the box.
·Have a results oriented, up for a challenge attitude with the ability to manage tight deadlines and adapt in a fast pace environment.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a creative and innovative place to work.
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Work From Home wherever you are locatedfor an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance
- RRSP Matching
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.