Talent Acquisition Manager, Enterprise Technology
New York, New York, United States
14 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will help develop, drive, and execute on various recruiting strategies that mainly support our enterprise technology organization and other corporate management support & creative functions across T2. This is very hands on role that includes managing your own req load, while mentoring a small team of dynamic recruiters. Our approach to recruiting is very relationship focused. We are committed to enhancing the T2 experience for all candidates and hiring partners, from initial engagement to onboarding.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who has a real passion for finding & hiring amazing talent, cares about building diverse and inclusive teams and is inspired to be an integral part of an industry leader’s strategic talent planning effort.
This position will be based in New York City and reports directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
What You’ll Take On:
- Provide development, guidance, feedback, and support to a team of technical and non-technical recruiting professionals to ensure that the company continues improving how we source, recruit, hire, and onboard top talent.
- Partner with the Director of Talent Acquisition to develop, lead, and maintain comprehensive learning opportunities that support ongoing development to the TA team and hiring teams.
- Build and manage relationships with candidates and hiring managers, while keeping the focus on providing a "high touch" level of service to both candidates and hiring teams.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Technology Leadership Team to create and drive high volume full life cycle recruiting plans, talent strategies, and process improvements. This role may also support recruiting activities for non-technical and product development teams, across the T2 footprint.
- Directly source and maintain a pipeline of highly qualified candidates for technical and non-technical roles.
- Ensure the team is recruiting top talent through sourcing on multiple channels, reviewing incoming applicants, and maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate.
- Track, analyze, and report on recruitment metrics to identify areas of improvement and provide data-driven updates + recommendations to TA and key stakeholders.
- Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract candidates from many backgrounds
- Act as a trusted business partner to advise on recruiting strategies & best practices to ensure TA and internal stakeholders are making the best hiring decisions possible and becoming more effective hiring experts.
- Partner with the Director of TA in developing talent forecasts that align with the current and future business needs.
- Stay abreast of industry & market trends, best practices and how that effects attracting the best talent for the organization.
What You Bring:
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience, executing full-life cycle recruiting, preferably in gaming, entertainment, technology or other relatable industries with a minimum of 3 years of experience managing a team of recruiters/sourcers that are distributed across multiple locations.
- Proven experience sourcing and recruiting for high growth teams within various technical & creative verticals.
- Deep understanding of recruiting operations; candidate experience, systems, tools, interview process, and recruiting metrics.
- Proven success partnering with executives and leaders cross-functionally
- Ability to assess candidate’s skills/qualifications and attributes in order to make the appropriate hiring recommendations.
- Possess an authentic dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion practices, as well as a desire to advocate for more inclusive approaches to recruiting.
- A personal brand of leadership that speaks to inspirational qualities of driving for excellence, always finding the best solution, being an active listener and engaging communicator.
- Good judge of character with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to manage multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day to day recruiting activities, while working autonomously, navigating ambiguity, producing quality work, on time and under minimal supervision
- Ability to manage through change, embodies an ownership mentality, and can successfully work independently and with a team.
- Passion for talent acquisition and demonstrates curiosity for staying on top of current trends and best practices.
- Experience using Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking systems
What We Offer:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.