Talent Acquisition & Internal Mobility Specialist
Montreal QC ca
7 days ago
As a Talent Acquisition and Internal Mobility Specialist at Ubi MTL, you connect people to opportunities – both internally and externally. On the one hand, you directly influence our studio’s ability to recruit top talent. On the other, you help current employees take the next step in their career.
When it comes to interactions, you’re all about authenticity: on the phone, online, and most importantly, in person. You care about cultivating meaningful relationships and sharing your excitement about building something extraordinary together at Ubisoft.
What you’ll do
- Develop staffing strategies and define priorities with other talent acquisition & internal mobility team members.
- Support and guide managers to meet their hiring needs, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Guide candidates and employees through the selection process + document interactions, follow-ups, and negotiations.
- Attend external recruitment activities (hackathons, game jams, contests, conferences, etc.).
- Participate in special projects and events.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Human Resources & Labour Relations or equivalent
- Around 4 years of recruitment or account management experience or other relevant experience (within a corporate recruiting environment or in an agency a huge plus)
- Polished oral and written French and English communication skills
- Hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems, professional networking platforms, Excel, and Outlook
- Motivation to reach out for feedback & comfort in constructively providing it
- Ability to balance short-term priorities with long-term goals
- A highly collaborative spirit & people-centric mindset
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.