Talent Acquisition Intern
3 days ago
About the Organization
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Designation: Talent Acquisition Intern (6 months internship)
Department: Human Resources
- Maintain job postings through various online databases and our website
- Review the applications and help to select suitable candidates
- Search both active and passive candidates through multiple channels
- Phone screen and interview scheduling
- Provide support on assigned administrative processes within the HR department
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to support overall hiring needs in the studio
- Learn the process of onboarding candidates
- Support HR processes and policies implementation from an administrative perspective
Support to other HR Functions
Can take the different opportunities to support the different HR initiatives
- Preferably a Science Graduate with Master’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- Having 1-3 years of experience in recruitment will be preferred
- Reactive and pro-active person;
- Organized in terms of time management and work organization;
- Attention to details;
- Open to self-improvement;
- Should be well convergent with MS Excel
- Teamwork abilities.
An ideal candidate is the one - who is ready to take up new challenges and thinks out of the box when it comes to role and responsibilities. We are looking for someone who is not only focused on routine work in HR but also strive and focused on developmental part of HR.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.