Talent Acquisition Intelligence Specialist (m/f/d)
1 month ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Talent Acquisition Intelligence Specialist (Research & Analytics) (m/f/d)
- Conducting all research and analytics within our recruitment workflow
- Collaborating closely with hiring managers to gain insights into our talent needs and challenges then creating job descriptions for these open vacancies
- Generating candidate surveys based on target companies and specific skillsets
- Actively sourcing high level candidates, using professional networks, social media and tech platforms with the ability to i.e. write Boolean Strings or conduct X-Ray searches
- Leverage other sourcing channels such as Github or StackOverflow to identify prospective candidates
- Identify areas for improvement in current recruiting practices, processes, and policies
- Contributing to the development and implementation of new talent solutions
- Analyze recruitment dashboards and proactively share data-centric updates with leadership and the hiring team
- Track and examine KPIs during the overall recruitment process and implement improvement strategies
- Data-driven mindset and highly skilled in online research and data analytics
- A minimum of three years of hands-on experience in recruiting research/sourcing, sales intelligence or business analytics, preferably in the tech industry or successful startup companies
- Interest in virtual and augmented reality
- Impeccable organization skills, sharp attention to detail and highest level of trustworthiness
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and manage time efficiently
- Great communication skills and fluency in German and English
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.