Talent Acquisition Coordinator
3 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join the talent acquisition team at Playtika.
In this position you will assist the talent acquisition team to keep our hiring process smooth and ensure.
we recruit talents by take part in the recruitment process and assist in various tasks .
If you are familiar with recruitment ATS, resume screening and phone interviews, we’d like to meet you.
- Assist in cv screen, phone interviews and throughout the recruiting funnel
- Coordinate interviews and contact applicants, as needed
- One of focal points on out friend referral program.
- Update and maintain open positions on social networks.
- Prepare reports per request (Friend Referral programs, New hires, etc.)
- Be point of contact with recruitment companies.
- Open and track purchase requests.
- Organize & update candidates data in internal databases.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Behavioral sciences or relevant field
- Work experience as Talent Acquisition Coordinator or similar role in a leading recruitment company
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking systems- an Advantage
- Experience using professional social networks (LinkedIn, in particular)
- Team player and “Can do” approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English