This job might no longer be available.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
25 days ago
TheTalent Acquisition Coordinator will work closely with the team on all recruitment needs. He/she/they will participate in the staffing process for all positions to be filled as well as talent attraction process optimization projects. He/she/they will also act as an intermediary between the candidates and the Talent Acquisition Specialists.
- Perform daily sourcing of active/passive candidates on LinkedIn, Indeed, and other platforms;
- Analyze applications received (resumes, portfolios) for assigned positions;
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates, talent acquisition specialists and managers;
- Provide an excellent candidate experience by completing required follow-ups;
- Manage and provide data entry for applications, write reports and add required candidate information through an ATS system;
- Send technical and/or creative tests to candidates and follow up appropriately based on the results;
- In collaboration with the Communications team, ensure the broadcasting of key positions to be filled on social networks and on the Ludia website;
- In collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team, coordinate and organize recruitment events: trade shows, missions abroad, school visits;
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of hiring processes;
- Work in collaboration with the entire Talent & Culture team.
- DEC, Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
- Previous experience or basic knowledge of animation, visual effects or video game studios is an asset;
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS), ideally Smartrecruiters and/or Lever;
- Experience with MS Office applications, such as Word and Excel, as well as popular social media platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Knowledge of recruitment processes;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent initiative and ability to proactively handle a high volume of assignments;
- Ability to handle all requests and situations with diplomacy and professionalism;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Bilingual (French/English).
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 14 years ago, the company welcomes more than 360 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !