This job might no longer be available.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
15 days ago
This role is based in Utah OR Arizona.
What We Need
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator with 2K Games Publishing’s TA Operations team, is an integral member of the team, partnering directly with our in-house full-cycle recruiters, responsible for hosting our candidates through the full-cycle interview process, and providing an outstanding candidate experience. We also use data to drive Talent Acquisition strategy, while helping our business clients handle their hiring decisions. This role is an opportunity to help provide ad-hoc reporting, candidate summaries, and more to help leadership make those decisions.
What You Will Do
- Provide high-quality service and support, hosting candidates at 2K Publishing
- Partner with assigned recruiters to facilitate the candidate experience, including scheduling interviews and follow-up communication and information
- Build structured interview processes in the ATS, (Greenhouse), including developing scorecards, job rules, and internal and external job postings
- Provide candidate tours at the office (when onsite)
- Resolve issues concerning Greenhouse ATS for internal and external clients
- Respond to tickets sent to the TA Operations inbox, raising to management when needed
- Perform regularly scheduled process and system audits as needed
- Run ad-hoc reports as requested
- Run weekly recruiter reports as requested
- Additional operations and research projects as needed and assigned by management
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
- 3+ years of experience in an in-house recruiting coordinator, operations specialist, or similar role
- Experience working for a growing company with high volume hiring needs, preferably within a complex, matrix environment
- Experience working with and handling confidential information with a high level of discretion and attention to detail
- Super User experience with recruiting systems
- Greenhouse experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization, including senior management and executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and complete research initiatives
- Adept at the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as commensurate with similar Google Suite application
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities, as assigned by senior management
- Good problem solving skills
- Adept at building relationships throughout the organization
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.