Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract)
13 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is seeking a highly organized Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support the Talent Acquisition team in coordinating recruiting activity throughout Take-Two, Private Division, Intercept Games and Ghost Story Games. This role will also provide scheduling support for our summer internship program and other campus recruitment related activities. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to drive an efficient and positive candidate experience. This is a temporary position; with the potential to be extended.
What You’ll Take On:
- Coordinate and schedule phone and virtual interviews with candidates and hiring managers using Greenhouse ATS and Outlook. This includes managing complex scheduling in multiple time zones, globally.
- Facilitate exceptional partnerships with hiring teams and recruiters, prioritizing timely follow-up and follow through, thoroughness in overall work product and attention to detail.
- Track and communicate candidate progress from initial contact through offer stage.
- Act as primary contact for candidates regarding questions; field questions to team as needed
- Assist with the creation of candidate offer letters and ensure candidate’s complete all recruitment related forms.
- Provide day-of support for all scheduled interviews, including communicating and solving for last minute interviewer/candidate cancellations and schedule adjustments.
- Additional project and administrative duties, as assigned.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree plus 1-2 years supporting a high-volume talent acquisition team or an equivalent combination of work experience in lieu of a bachelors degree.
- Prior experience working with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Self-starter, with solid problem-solving skills, desire to learn, and commitment to high-ethical standards.
- Process and detail orientated with the ability to multi-task and perform repetitive tasks.
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently, exceptional organization and follow up skills.
- Ability to think ahead and act pro-actively to plan for future needs without being prompted
- A team player at heart, yet have the ability to work independently.
- Passionate and positive approach toward work, life and people
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks . Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.