This job might no longer be available.
Talent Acquisition Assistant - UK based Flexible/Remote
14 days ago
We want you to #JOINTHEREBELLION!
For 30 years we’ve been creating incredible video games at our multiple studios, but Rebellion is more than just games. We have our own film and mo-cap studio, we create board games, publish books, and through 2000AD, publish comics and graphic novels such as the amazing Judge Dredd.
We operate across multiple UK locations, with studios based in Oxford, Warwick, Liverpool, and Wakefield. Work-life balance is important to us, and we want everyone at Rebellion to work in the way that works best for them. So, if you are based in the UK, we are always open to discussing how we can support remote and/or flexible working options.
We are on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Assistant to join our passionate People & Talent Team. This is an entry-level role for someone who is looking to get started with a career in Recruitment in a creative & exciting industry.
The Rebellion Talent Team is a key part of the organisation, often being the first point of contact for anyone interested in joining Rebellion and it’s our job to champion Rebellion bringing the most talented individuals!
This is a varied role in an ever-evolving landscape, giving you the opportunity to continuously develop your knowledge and skills. The team has opportunities to attend regular industry events to develop industry knowledge and relationships through networking.
Our talent team hires for all Rebellion Group companies, so although the majority of roles we recruit are for games developers, from entry-level graduates to senior managers, from artists to programmers, we also work on roles for all other Rebellion interests, such as publishing, comics, film & TV.
- Maintaining the ATS & recruitment trackers and ensuring they are up to date and accurate
- Liaising with hiring managers and candidates for interview availability and booking interviews
- Creating job adverts & recruitment pipelines
- Monitor the recruitment mailbox, responding to queries or escalating them to the right person in a timely efficient manner
- Reviewing applications and screening candidates
- Provide support for the Acquisition Team on various projects and ad-hoc tasks
- Promoting the services of the company through events, advertising, and networking
- Researching and staying up to date with gaming industry & recruitment industry changes and best practices
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication including good telephone manner
- Good computer & MS Office skills with the ability to quickly learn new platforms
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative in an organised manner within a team environment
- Able to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Strong passion and interest in the games industry and games development
We offer an extensive benefits package to our team including:
- 26 days holiday + Bank holidays (increasing with service at 5 years – one day each year until you reach 31 days)
- Private Medical Insurance, healthcare cash plan, including dental and Vision
- Life Assurance, Income Protection & Critical Illness Cover
- Enhanced Family Leave
- Interest Free, Tax-Free loans
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- EAP a range of Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
- Plus loads more… including a wide range of discounts, freebies, and social events!
Whichever team you join at Rebellion we are proud of our open, friendly, and creative atmosphere. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it! As a big indie developer, we have complete creative freedom over our titles which allows us to work on a massive variety of projects across all the major platforms.
Find out more about us here
Our size, stability, and the variety of in-house expertise across multiple industries, makes Rebellion completely unique! We work in our own way, and we celebrate that as the key to our success. We foster an inclusive culture where you are encouraged to be yourself, to express your creativity and your talent. We are people focused and will support you in every way to can be the best at what you do. We recognise the importance of enjoying what you do and having a healthy work-life balance. We offer a friendly, creative, and relaxed working atmosphere, with sensibly managed projects and a wide variety of benefits and development opportunities for all our teams to ensure you are fully supported with your physical and Mental Well-being.
We are actively recruiting for a diverse team and continue to add to our culture of growth and inclusion. Rebellion encourages innovation in all areas, and we look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better. We encourage all demographics of culture, gender, ethnicity, neurodiversity and beyond, because a representative team makes better products.
If you are interested in working at Rebellion, but this role doesn’t sound quite like you, we’re recruiting for a range of positions across the studio and we’re always happy to receive speculative applications via our website. Visit our Careers website to view all our live vacancies: Rebellion: Careers
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.