This job might no longer be available.
Talent Acquisition Administrator (Graduate role)
17 days ago
Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 50 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 20 countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 5,000 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike.
Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, the TA Administrator will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the recruitment process for the Localization QA Department within the Dublin studio. Liaising and in collaboration with the Dublin Project Management team, the Talent Acquisition Administrator will play a key role in the fulfilment of client requests for the testing department. They will take ownership of and responsibility for all requisitions within the department. This is a unique opportunity for a recent graduate or an experienced in-house recruiter keen to further their experience within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Recruitment administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Determining resourcing needs with the hiring managers.
- Screening and sourcing qualified candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Creating a pool of qualified candidates for upcoming projects.
- Maintain and manage the pool of candidates, ensuring there is open communication about upcoming projects.
- Maintaining the ATS and recruitment documentation.
- Advertisement and referral strategies to attract relevant candidates.
- Work closely with the Senior TA Specialist and Project Managers to determine resource needs.
- Welcoming new employees and assist them with necessary information and documentation.
- Conducting office tours with new employees (when the office reopens).
- Other projects and ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Educated to degree level
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Recruitment experience is a definite advantage but not a requirement.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Office environment is necessary.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.