Tactical Sourcing Specialist
23 days ago
Wargaming is looking for an individual, experienced in the sourcing & purchasing field with knowledge of contract documentation, to join the Shared Services team, who will support our business stakeholders with sourcing and purchasing of goods and services, related documentation (i.e. contracts, offers, service agreements and other RFx documents), and necessary processes.
In this role, you will see yourself executing sourcing and purchasing activities, including understanding the stakeholders’ needs, conducting market research, providing regular feedback and status updates to stakeholders, facilitating vendor communication and negotiations, Purchase order management and administration. The role will also conduct some Contract Management tasks and reporting.
To be successful, you will need to be a well-organized, self-starting individual with proven knowledge and experience in purchasing/sourcing goods and services, a good understanding of contracting documentation, invoicing, accounts payable, and procurement processes, comfortable to also work on operational tasks, and enjoy working independently in a multicultural and diverse environment with minimal supervision.
The Tactical Sourcing Specialist will report to the Tactical Sourcing Team Lead.
What will you do?
- Act as a subject matter expert for business stakeholders in sourcing, purchasing and/or relevant contract management
- Be an enabler of end-to-end S2P process with focus on business needs and values
- Fulfil requests for souring and purchasing of goods or services, across multiple purchase categories and locations
- Conduct market research and identify appropriate sourcing options
- Review and evaluate vendor proposals, compile comparison reports, and facilitate decision analysis as required
- Directly communication with Vendors and business requestors/stakeholders
- Create, update and process Purchase/Work Orders (P/WO) and execute full cycle processing
- Assist with Vendors onboarding, purchasing and contractual documentation and related archiving, in the Document Management System
- Liaise with the Contract Management and Legal teams, to ensure terms and conditions relating to goods/services procurement contain all details of the negotiation
- Oversee contract and agreement close-outs, change orders, amendments, extensions, or renewals
- Guide and train internal stakeholders and requestors on Purchasing and Contracting processes
- Respond and address ad hoc requests and administrative duties
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in purchasing, sourcing, procurement – at least 3+ years
- Understanding of contractual documentation procedures
- Detail oriented, proactive, and collaborative
- Strong communication and soft skills set
- Able to work independently and multitask effectively
- Knowledge of MS Office (365)/Word/Excel/Outlook/SharePoint, JIRA will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Czech Language (written and verbal) will be considered as an advantage
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.