New York, New York, United States
11 days ago
Take-Two Interactive is looking for an exceptionally talented Tableau Developer to design, develop and maintain Tableau reports and dashboards. In this role, you will use your experience with Tableau to work closely with business users to understand their requirements and build visualizations.
The ideal candidate will be someone with sound technical background in visual story-telling, with solid business acumen and a strong solution-oriented thought process. This individual will be a self-starter who can start with a business problem and work backwards to conceive & devise best possible solution. We are looking for an individual who has a high sense of ownership over every deliverable by the team, is constantly obsessed with customer delight & business impact / end-result and ‘gets it done’ in business time.
- Research, plan, recommend and implement dashboards and data visualization in Tableau to meet the organization's business requirements
- Draw upon a full range of Tableau features to design, develop, enhance and support Tableau visualizations including, but not limited to, highly interactive dashboards, scorecards and reports
- Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, etc.) to create analytical dashboards
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its reporting goals
- Build and publish customized interactive Tableau reports and dashboards along with data refresh scheduling using Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
- Execute data queries across multiple data sources in support of business intelligence reporting needs. Format query results / reports in various ways
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
- 3+ years Tableau development experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - ability to quickly analyze data to identify key insights and apply them to the business
- Exceptional data visualization and storytelling skills
- Strong understanding of SQL, data structures, data modeling, etc.
- Experience with creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with proven ability to influence with impact across functions and disciplines.
- Tableau certification preferred with Desktop Certified Professional highly desirable.