This job might no longer be available.
28 days ago
Contract length: 6-months
The TV Producer role is part of the Content Adaptation and Localisation Team within the Global Marcoms Group. Based in Guildford you will work side by side with a team of Media Content Managers who manage the asset development for all localized and adapted assets for our global campaigns.
You will be integrated with the Media Content Management team (MCM) and be in contact with core partners within global clearance bodies, TV stations, media agency offices and publishers to push through content for approval to clearance bodies and ensure specifications are met. You will provide clear feedback on asset requirements and amendments and be aware of the schedules to ensure we can submit on time.
You will have a strong knowledge of global clearance requirements for pre-submission content and provide advice on areas to watch on scripts and work-in-progress content very early in the production pipeline. You will manage the discussions and negotiations with clearance bodies on submitted content against all titles that have Direct Media requirements (TV/Cinema/VOD/digital video).
- Check media plans, including specs, dates, crossovers
- Propose submissions plans to MCM’s
- Participate in calls with MCM’s to advice on best practices as early as storyboard phase
- Submit scripts, storyboards and substantiation documents to clearance bodies for copy advice, pre-clearance and final approval.
- Participate in calls with EA legal teams, based on clearance feedback
- Foresee any risk to the schedules by working closely with the MCM team
- Build a repository of clearance specs, timings and best practices to share with our producers and external creative agencies
- Create process documentation for training and awareness
- Work closely with the in-house video team to produce the localized TV/VOD/cinema assets, create / source broadcast codes and manage the delivery process to the vendors via appropriate delivery platforms
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A record of experience managing multiple clients and partners within the Clearance / TV submission landscape.
- Experience in a marketing communications, creative or production agency environment.
- Experience with video and TV/Cinema booking, clearance and delivery portals (Caria, CAB, Copycentral, ARPP, Peach, Comcast...)
- Experience providing feedback, ensuring it is clear for use.
- Hands-on Project Management experience in an independent but collaborative environment
- International experience, or working with international clients preferred
- Experience managing and driving maximized output from agency teams
- Have a good understanding and technical knowledge of formats, Video specs, TV Specs.
- Fluency in English essential, other languages beneficial