This job might no longer be available.
TPM - Incident Management
1 month ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Have a passion for Incident Management? Do you like helping people learn how to be graceful under fire? Enjoy running cross-functional , company-wide programs? If so, you'd be a great fit to join the Engineering Success team as an Incident Management TPM! You will be part of the Engineering Success team within the Builder Platform organization whose mission is to provide tools, processes and guidance to all of engineering to enable higher availability, better resiliency and greater productivity.
You will report to the Sr. Manager for Availability at Twitch. This role is based in San Francisco, CA but we are also open to you working from Seattle, WA.
- Organize and direct our incident management programs across all of Twitch engineering
- Drive high impact and highly cross-functional initiatives while simultaneously and accurately tracking a set of smaller projects
- Participate in cross-functional planning, by partnering with product managers and engineering leads to develop program plans; including roadmap, dependency identification, and resourcing plan
- Report to executive management on the plans, status and critical issues, while knowing to escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner
- 3+ years experience as a technical program manager, SRE or DevOps engineer in fast-paced organization
- Experience driving cross-functional or company-wide initiatives
- Demonstrated ability and experience to influence, develop productive working relationships, and drive technical teams from different business functions .
- Strong technical acumen -- actively participate and contribute to technical discussions, proactively identify challenges and risks, working closely with engineers and product manager on addressing challenges, and form mitigation plans
- Managed incidents as an incident commander or call leader
- Participated or lead gameday or chaos engineering exercises
- Past professional engineering experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.