This job might no longer be available.
TOS Administrator II
Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh 500081 India
4 months ago
The Gig: The Terms of Service Team is responsible for enforcing the Terms of Service Agreement consistently across all of EA’s products and also ensuring that any action disputes are investigated and reviewed in line with the policies and procedures. The Team is aiming to provide a gaming environment that is safe and highly enjoyable for all our customers by making sure everyone is following the same set of rules.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and cultivate a positive customer experience, through the elimination and mitigation of negative and aggressive players from our customer base
- Meet and exceed upon all set KPIs in productivity, adherence, quality and accuracy
- Review and investigate reports of infracting player behaviour in line with Terms of Service policies & procedures
- Investigate and process account penalty disputes in full compliance with the dispute procedure
- Ensure consistency and coherency whilst complying with all Terms of Service internal and external procedures
- Provide support to other departments/studios through handling scheduled requests
- Complete ad hoc reports and/or projects as required
- Analyse game anomalies and report as required
- Complete threat and risk assessments on product functionalities and behavioural trends
- Act as a point of contact for Terms of Service related issues
- Be proactive in developing your industry knowledge
- Act as a champion for Customer Service that exceeds in quality
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Team Manager
What You Have
The ideal candidate will possess
- A minimum 2 years of Customer Service related experience.
- Excellent Customer Service skills with proven quality track record.
- Exceptional and professional communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people across departments and build strong positive relationships.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong emotional resilience to offensive and otherwise objectionable content
- Ability to build strong bonds with colleagues to foster open, honest and candid communication.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Customer focused with solid relationship management skills with an ability to influence others.
- Highly organised and results orientated.
- Integrity, honesty, humility, and confidentiality traits required.