This job might no longer be available.
TEST Req - External - Talent Acquisition Business Partner – D&D
13 days ago
Job Posting TitleTEST Req - External - Talent Acquisition Business Partner – D&D
SummaryThis role is responsible for the purchasing and procurement function within EMEA to support current demand and planned supported forecasts. Being a dynamic company and industry with frequent new product introduction and speed to market required. The role will be the conduit between product management, GSC and sales. Managing relationships with suppliers already established or to be established. Supporting the Operations Director to ensure nominal inventory to meet both sales and inventory targets. Whilst ensure product availability to meet required service level agreements and lead-times for orders to customers. This is achieved through a structured set up of mechanics with the Global Supply Chain team and local operations. Managing tools to ensure planned inventory is available on PO, delivered on-time, to cost and all purchasing attributes and documentation is correct.
What You'll Do
Global Supply Chain.
• Manage the GSC tools of DRP, roll forward and planning PO requirements to our large inventory configurations to service multiple regions.
• Using planning BOMs to couple in-feed parts required, correlated by qty. and timing.
• Manage risk around supply plans and work out mitigation plans and make recommendations.
• Create purchasing plans to meet sales targets and inventory targets, as well as closing inventory balances by units and value.
• Set up new product under DRP and with GSC for new product release to ensure BOMs and PNs are correct to order on and meet required go to market dates with right product and cost.
• Support on logistical requirements to purchasing. Production builds are locked out with internal suppliers- ARS USA. So alignment of POS to key material roll forwards. Vessel scheduling and meet required supply dates.
• Actively account manage internal suppliers – ATS USA. So, purchase and delivery plans can be met on time and to desired business requirements. (Planning of INV and supply timing is executed again to meet business requirements.)
• Maintain open PO reports with key internal suppliers. So can track and align to required production and order plans for the business. DIFOT.
• Manage systematically any deviations, to true up supply for clear to builds. (I.e. Permits and backorders.)
• Local Purchasing
• Manage local in-feed parts and spares to service the production line to meet planned schedules.
• Create purchasing plans with tools, based on ROP and IT practice set ups.
• Ensure purchase plans correlate to open order books, back order books and demand plan for accuracy and alignment.
• Work with product team to set up new suppliers or manage new suppliers for bundled-packaged requirements to go with our product.
➢ Including; contracts under a DSA/SOW with GSC if required.
➢ Lead-time and cost schedule based on MOQ ranges.
➢ Conduit between product management and supplier to ensure correct specification of product is set up to meet technical requirements, costs and lead-times.
➢ Account manage direct purchase external suppliers and maintain relationships. Including current T&Cs, contracts, price changes and lead-time manage. Actively review and report on resolutions for any risks to the business
• Work closely and be apart of the sales to plan process. To ensure visibility of demand exceptions.
• Champion packaging requirements to meet SLA with customers and sales, that align to suppliers SLA. I.e. Lead-times, correct offerings and pricing.
• Manage the planning of spare parts requirements, based on usage and new product introduction.
• Ensure timely availability of spares for quick SLA turn arounds.
• Ensure Tech Support are catered for to service customers and under needs.
• Understand lease gaming machine requirements, to ensure stock allocation and requirements based on SLA and part issue replacements.
• Set up consignment ROP, fast moving products, re-order points and stock control to meet both SLA and nominal inventory targets.
• Maintain Sage system for inventory.
• Assist with co-ordinating cycle counts as advised by the Operations Manager.
• Assist with bi-annual stock counts in accordance with the established PIVP (Physical Inventory Verification Plan)
• Perform other tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager.
• Take ownership in assisting operations director on nominal inventory levels, how to meet targets and simulating closing balances by qty. and value.
• Work with external storage facilities. To ensure are managing stock integrity and movement requirements between facilities.
Bundled – Packaged Product & Production.
• Ensure product offerings that are bundled and packed to our game cabinets have clear planning BOMs and purchasing mechanics set up for NPI and Go To Market, plus post support.
• Maintain BOM and configuration requirements in purchasing tools, so operations are clear on execution.
• Ensure production plan and build requirements are aligned and understood with purchasing plans, so production plans can me met and no line stoppages.
Assist in lock out schedule for production, to ensure all right product to BOM, configuration and planned order are available for production planned date.
• Assist and manage through good tools, any general business POs, through correct authorisation enablement’s.
• Look to reduce cost of purchasing and components where can and have control.
• Make recommendations to overall process to improve and ensure right nominal inventory on time and on cost.
• DRIVE RIFOT and DIFOT. Ensure pass due POS are managed to mitigate risk and documentation is managed to be processed by fiancé on-time to pay suppliers.
• Have health check tools in place to ensure best business practices and risk avoidance.
What We're Looking For
▪ Strong organisational skills
▪ Strong analytical skills.
▪ High experience in purchasing skills and tool set up and maangement.
▪ High experience in managing inventory.
▪ Plus 5 years experince in a purcahsing lead or sensior role.
▪ Experience in managing within a hightech industry or modular – BOM configuration environemnt.
▪ APICs or similar SARs purcahsing discipline certifciation.
▪ Tertiary education in similar field.
▪ Ability to maange autnomously and set up structure across the supply chain.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.