This job might no longer be available.
3 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
A TCP Producer is responsible for the delivery of Twitch Community Production series, from pre-production to post-production. They plan, schedule, and budget productions, solving problems as they arise. Not only do they deliver live content, they also understand and help to shape the creative direction of what they are producing. They often work alongside Marketing with the goal of creating content which benefits Creators and their communities. Producers within TCP will work very closely with other Marketing Departments, as well as, teams across Twitch who will hook into the programming (i.e. Content/Partnerships, Product, Trust & Safety).
Because Twitch is the home of Multiplayer Entertainment, 90% of their responsibility is to Produce live content. An understanding of streaming, chat, audience interaction, and streaming technology are important to TCP's success.
The TCP Producer reports directly to the Head of Twitch Community Productions.
- Understand the nuts and bolts of streaming production. Participate in all aspects of pre, production, and post from budget and casting to production issues to final delivery on assigned shows and projects
- Help plan segments, line produce, book guests, and manage budget (when applicable)
- Coordinate cross-departments on the pre and post-production of shows
- Help internal employees improve their audio/video capabilities and help establish a baseline quality for future programming
- Stay current with the creator landscape on Twitch including streaming tools, content types, and trends
- 2+ years of professional experience in video production and coordinating.
- Detailed knowledge of latest Live Streaming Production and Post Production processes.
- Can operate with all levels of management, internal departments, and outside parties.
- Passion for Twitch creators and communities.
- Understanding of the Twitch platform and familiarity with live-production streaming workflows and software (OBS, XSplit, Featured.Chat, Stream Alerts, Stream Deck , etc. )
- Help internal employees and guests improve their audio/video capabilities and help establish a baseline quality for future programming.
- Digital Asset Management experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.