This job might no longer be available.
TCG E-Commerce Key Account Manager - France (English & French Bilingual)
24 days ago
Get to know The Pokémon Company International
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook (facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter (twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
- Job Title: Key Account Manager
- Job Summary: Manage and develop strategic relationships with partners.
- The purpose of this role is to support the growth of the Pokémon Company Trading Card Game products with French E-Commerce retailers, with an emphasis on Amazon. You will execute the recommended e-Commerce strategy and ensure it aligns with the designated country/region sales direction. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Regional TCG Sales with a dotted line to the Senior Manager, TCG E-Commerce Sales
- People Manager: No
What you’ll do
- Establish a yearly Business Plan on your account in line with France sales objectives.
- Work in close contact with Amazon France to provide them the most recent information of Pokémon TCG products, campaigns, and promotions.
- Identify opportunities to influence the visibility of Pokémon TCG online by using sales data, market insights, best practices in accordance with Amazon tools and promotional calendar.
- Partake in yearly discussion of renewal of trade terms in collaboration with the Senior E-Commerce Sales Manager.
- Constantly assess Amazon key metrics (Sell-through, Traffic, Conversion rate, etc.) on Pokémon TCG products and implement actions to improve them.
- Make recommendations internally for stock production on all new releases and possible re-prints
- Monitor stock and recommend initiatives to address any issue and to ensure maximum availability.
- Work closely with our Media agency to execute Amazon Search Campaigns and develop full-funnel advertising strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the TCG Logistics team to help trouble shoot any fulfillment issue.
- Collaborate closely with the TCG Merchandising Managers to ensure content is aligned with sales objectives.
- Work with the Finance team to process monthly Amazon allowances invoices.
- Work with Marketing teams to maximise visibility opportunities.
- From time to time, present to internal teams and other retailers about e-Commerce initiatives and best practices.
- Work closely with the Senior Sales Manager, Regional TCG Sales - France to align on overarching goal for the region.
- Constant market analysis ie sales performance, competitor activities, TV, online, social, digital exposure to evaluate brand/market performance.
What you’ll bring
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant professional experience or a demonstrated equivalent level of expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or a demonstrated equivalent level of applicable experience.
- Experience with Amazon, their portal (Vendor Central) and knowledge of their key metrics.
- Highly analytical and ease in quickly understanding complex data.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong presentation, communication, and reporting skills.
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken required.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Fluency in another European language is a plus.
How you’ll be successful
- Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Pokémon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pokémon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: For this role, new hires generally start between £58,000.00 – £68,400.00. Full Range: £58,000.00 - £86,000.00. This range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates' qualifications and professional experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection insurance
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable cases.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.