Systems Support Engineer
9 days ago
Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
- Perform Day to Day responsibilities including but not limited to integrating and debugging tools, responding to escalated IT tickets, troubleshooting production environment, writing technical documentation.
- Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determines appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Windows-oriented environment, commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures.
- Use and maintain up to date our Knowledge Base based on your latest troubleshooting and/or best practices.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates.
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
- A relevant degree with experience in a similar capacity
- Strong experience with Linux and/or Windows oriented infrastructure
- Strong experience with scripting, PowerShell and/or Bash
- Strong experience with virtualization technology: Hyper-V / VMWare
- Strong experience in troubleshooting desktops issues: DNS, DHCP, Network, VLAN, Software debug,
- Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2019, Exchange Server, Office 365, Active Directory
- High-level of problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Good verbal and written English communication skill
- Any IT Infrastructure certifications are a plus.