9 days ago
Job Posting TitleSystems Engineer
SummaryAristocrat is seeking a Systems Engineer to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operations of all Aristocrat Information Systems that support core business functions. This position will consistently provide professional and responsive Operational Support services to the business which achieves or exceeds Service Level Agreements.
What you'll do
· Provides advanced technical support and administration of the core infrastructure systems including but not limited to: Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems; Active Directory, MS Exchange, Office365 suite, VERITAS Enterprise Vault, SQL Server, MS SharePoint, Skype for business, Symantec Altiris, Symantec Ghost Suite, McAfee suite and VMWare/Windows virtualization technologies.
· Works closely with the IT Operations Manager, Senior Systems Engineers and Regional Service Delivery Manager to ensure exceptional customer service for all support needs. Resolves issues in a timely manner and enters resolution into the Service Centre tracking system as needed.
· Hands-on experience on the Dell, HP and Blade Servers.
· Active monitoring of Alerts and take necessary action. Experience with PRTG tool is preferred.
· Administration of the Altiris system to ensure that; collections are maintained; applications are packaged and ready for deployment; all Aristocrat equipment has an agent installed; Patches are up to date.
· Setup and evaluation of new software and systems to determine SOE and network compatibility.
· Support and maintenance of anti-virus distribution system including master and distributed repositories. Implement and maintain client and server anti-virus policies and tasks. Monitoring of virus alerts globally.
· Develops documents and prepares drawings, procedures, processes and other related documentation for all labs, classrooms, or other aspects of work performed or environments created.
· Provide disaster recovery protection to critical data by ensuring backup program is properly configured, administered, and maintained; maintain proper configuration and use of tape library, LTO drive & Backup software.
· Provides input and helps to implement/enforce network and security policies. Ensures virus management and security systems are updated and operating properly.
· Provides intermediate support for network infrastructure including HP Switches, Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, and access servers.
What we're looking for
· High School Diploma.
· 5 years of Information Technology/System Administration experience or its equivalent.
· Experience working in large enterprise environments preferred.
· Experience with Managing office 365 environment.
· Experience with managing Virtual environment running different failover of Hypervisor like VMware, Acropolis and HyperV.
· Basic knowledge of switches, routers and firewalls required.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.