Systems Engineer 系统工程师-远程办公
23 days ago
Keywords Studios is currently looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our Regional Systems team in APAC. The Systems Engineering team is responsible for designing both, on-premises, and cloud-based infrastructures.
Following industry best-practices and security standards, the team is also responsible for the documentation of technical standards and policies for use by other Keywords Studios technical teams.
You will be designing our infrastructure for virtualization and focus on increasing performance, resiliency, and availability. This implies researching and implementing solutions regarding storage technology.
We are looking for someone naturally curious, who loves technology and enjoys growing in a dynamic, eclectic, and international team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine business needs and evaluate existing systems and network infrastructure.
- Design procedures for software upgrades, system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Develop solutions to automate VM deployment and design Operating System templates.
- Perform administration of Linux systems (e.g., CentOS, Debian, etc.).
- Keep informed of developments in virtualization and storage technologies.
- Contributes to technical elements of Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Research and implementation of storage solutions.
- Contributes to the Root Causes Analysis of incidents on the infrastructure.
- Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, an adjacent field, or equivalent industry experience.
- 10 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of:
- Virtualization (e.g., VMware, Hyper V, KVM/QEMU, etc.)
- SAN (e.g., Dell Storage, TrueNAS, Nutanix, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience using: PowerShell, Python, Bash
- Experience in Linux administration
- Great collaborative abilities and be a team player with high-level communication.
- Customer-oriented mindset, with the ability to receive and use constructive criticism.
- Strong English (both written and spoken) is a must.
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience using an array of automation and versioning tools:
- Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- GitLab, GitHub
- Experience in Windows Server management
- Experience with Active Directory considered favorably
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fun working environment
- Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry