This job might no longer be available.
Systems Designer - skate.
12 days ago
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Systems Designer you will:
- Design rules and parameters for a variety of features and systems
- Design, implement, tune and balance game systems
- Create design docs, drawings, diagrams, flowcharts, and any other necessary documents to communicate design functionality and vision
- Iterate, balance and tune features based on feedback from the game teams, user testing, and the broader player community
- Collaborate with a team of Engineers, UI/UX artists, Data Scientists, QA, and LiveOps to compelling player experiences that will delight users for years
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A college diploma in Game Design, Project Management, or equivalent (undergraduate degree an asset)
- 3+ years of game design experience on commercially successful properties, with a focus on multiplayer game systems in a live environment.
- Experience with current market trends and consumer feedback with the ability to create and implement ideas based on analytics, data, and research
- Passion for fostering an inclusive and diverse, 'team-first' culture based on fun