System and Operation Specialist (DevOps)
14 days ago
As a DevOps specialist at Ubi Quebec, you will ensure the proper functioning of the infrastructure related to a generic, reusable and self-service oriented build system of all tools attached to our internal game production pipeline. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will implement DevOps practices such as automation, monitoring and alerts to ensure the stability and reliability of the production environments, while improving efficiency.
What you’ll do
- Develop, build and deployment infrastructure automation + ensure robustness, reliability, efficiency, reusability and versatility of systems;
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting tools;
- Set up metrics and interpret them to improve the quality of the systems;
- Monitor system behavior on a daily basis + investigate and resolve problems;
- Stay on top of new technologies and trends + promote and apply DevOps principles within the team;
- Suggest improvements to methods, architecture, or tools to increase efficiency and robustness;
- Collaborate with IT teams on automation and optimization projects;
- Work closely with other Anvil teams around the world.
What you bring
- A degree in engineering or computer science (or related training);
- Experience in systems administration (or other relevant experience);
- Familiarity with the cloud, containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) and DevOps principles;
- Experience with Ansible and Chef tools and familiarity with CI/CD tools;
- A good understanding of build system related infrastructure and automation practices;
- C# knowledge;
- Communication skills that allow you to collaborate with peers across the enterprise;
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Innovation that drives you to explore and propose new ways of doing things.
What to send our way
- Your resume highlighting your education, experience, and skills.
Working at Ubisoft means
- A hybrid and flexible work mode, 6 weeks of vacation in your first year, an enriched parental leave, a Ubi gym directly in our offices, a complete group insurance program, access to complete Dialogue telemedicine services, an RRSP with a contribution from Ubisoft, an advantageous bonus program, concrete measures to ensure the right to disconnect, the option of working part-time and much more. Click here for all the details.
- Joining a team of 21,000 Ubisoft employees working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come;
- Working for an equal opportunity employer who believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds where gamers and their teams can thrive and express themselves. It's about taking on exciting challenges, being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology and being part of the future of entertainment.
With a team of more than 500 creative, passionate and innovative talents, Ubisoft Quebec continues to grow and expand. Founded in 2005, the Quebec City studio has carved out a place for itself among the leaders in the video game industry. Involved in several of Ubisoft's flagship franchises, it has acquired solid expertise, positioning it in the development of major AAA games. Involved in the Assassin's Creed franchise since 2010, the Quebec City team has assumed leadership of Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Immortals Fenyx Rising as well as the new crossover stories of Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Valhalla.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.