System/Live Ops Designer - Diablo IV
3 months ago
Job Title:System/Live Ops Designer - Diablo IV
The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
Are you a skilled System/Live Ops Designer? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
You’ll find yourself working with a talented team of designers, producers, programmers, and artists to help create, implement and optimize monetization systems, system design, digital stores, product planning and engagement events for Diablo 4.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in game systems design, a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, outstanding people skills, boundless creativity, extensive knowledge of seasonal/cyclical engagement systems, and a longstanding passion for playing video games.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
· Proven success in monetization and live ops design
· Knowledge and experience working with UX teams, business units, user testing and analytics teams
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to proprietary tools
· A familiarity with scripting languages and a strong foundation in math
· Able to communicate effectively with programming, design, art, and production
· Strong sense of what makes a fun and compelling game system
· A foundation of core design philosophies and problem-solving skills
· Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
· UX design experience
· Passion for video games, especially Blizzard Entertainment titles
· Extensive experience developing or playing action RPG titles
· Design experience on a multiplayer action game