1 month ago
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe.
We're looking for a talented System Engineer who will be responsible for automations and optimizations of a modern, mainly Cloud driven IT environment.
You will be responsible for suggesting, implementing and deploying new solutions together with maintaining the existing infrastructure, assuring that all our systems are in optimal condition, and providing the best service to our clients.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) - Implementing SSO solutions, streamlining user provisioning and deprovisioning processes, and ensuring compliance and security in IAM policies and procedures
- Automation - Identifying areas for automation and optimization in the IT infrastructure, developing and implementing automation scripts and workflows, and enhance system performance and efficiency using industry best practices
- IT Infrastructure Administration - Fully administrating, configuring, maintaining, and upgrading our global corporate On-Premise and Cloud infrastructure. This includes Servers, Storage appliances, Active network equipment, Firewalls and Cloud service
- Problem Solving - Diagnose and resolve technical IT systems issues for a variety of cloud-related SaaS applications, Microsoft Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, Okta, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace.
- Collaboration - Join efforts with our security team to implement technology and security policies, safeguarding our systems and data from potential threats, with a strong focus on endpoint security platforms such as Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA), Secure Web Gateway, Cloud-based EDR, and other cutting-edge endpoint security technologies
- Expansion - Play a crucial role in designing and implementing IT infrastructure in new offices worldwide, contributing to our global expansion
- Proven experience in Bash and Python coding, with a focus on automating IT infrastructure, IDM and Application integrations
- Proficiency in developing automation scripts and utilizing APIs for efficient and effective cloud technology integration
- Experience with IT system and infrastructure administration, Microsoft Azure AD, MS Intune, Okta, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace.
- Experience supporting IT Workplace and Infrastructure, solving urgent and highly impactful IT incidents and escalations, collaborating with different teams, stakeholders, vendors, and suppliers
- Customer-oriented and high quality service standard focused approach
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with administrating MacBook based workplace environment, iOS device infrastructure and Mobile Device Management solutions (JAMF, ABM, Intune)
- Experience of Network infrastructure administration and configuration (LAN / WLAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS), firewall, VPN, and network security administration, ensuring the overall security and integrity of the network environment
- Experience with monitoring network performance, including availability, utilization, throughput, QoS, and latency, to identify areas for improvement and ensure optimal network operation
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using tools such as Terraform and Ansible is an advantage
- Health insurance (family package)
- Inner professional conferences M-CONF and ART-CONF
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement
- English classes
- Referral program with generous bonuses if you have great professional recommendations
- Modern and Comfortable office in the center of Vilnius (with books and boardgames’ library, rest areas, a game room and other perks)
- Friday happy hours and stocked kitchen with salads, juices, snacks, fruits, etc
- Office informal events, celebration of product birthdays and other fun-activities
- Corporate big events (Summer Family Day, NY party) and team buildings
- Opportunity to participate in social activities held together with GameDev community and to make a contribution
- Corporate SWAG and branded artifacts
Gross salary from 3500 EUR/month. We are open to discuss a salary based on your competencies and skills.
If you feel you’ve got what it takes, let’s get in touch and know each other!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.