Tel Aviv District, Israel
7 days ago
For a range of internal R&D devices that are deployed globally. we are looking for a System support engineer that will lead the tech support effort on all devices in several sites around the world while working with R&D teams to improve performance.
- Responsible for all technical support related aspects for a range of internal R&D products: escalations, troubleshooting and training.
- Provides global support to R&D specifically related to integration, operation, calibration and/or testing of a new hardware, process or software design in house or on an engineering tool.
- Plans and leads experiments for troubleshooting purposes in deployed platforms and platforms that are currently under development.
- Acts as intermediary and field escalation focal point between global users (internal) and R&D.
- Actively collect knowledge from multiple multidisciplinary teams and create a support knowledge-base for the R&D platforms
- Assist in developing and upgrading a range of internal R&D products and work procedures by planning and executing needed experiments, giving input as the lead support engineer and documenting proper work procedures.
- Automate and develop testing and validation procedures on development platforms.
- Generates and presents system performance data as required. Reporting will include data analysis from the different experiments done.
0-4 years of experience
BSc. in Physics / Mechanical Eng. / Electrical Eng.