13 days ago
We are looking for a System Analyst who will help us with all the system analysis. It's not a typical, business applications environment. Gamedev has its own rules and you will learn it pretty quickly. If you are tired of repetitive daily tasks and looking for a place where you can use all of your skills and get a package of completely new ones - here is a place for you! What's more, you will be the first System Analyst in our organization - and to be the first, it's always an accomplishment!
So...what will you do exactly, putting aside analyzes?
- Supervision of the process of collecting requirements from internal customers and their verification in terms of possible solutions,
- Implementation of system changes in the application, including their analysis and realization for non IT teams,
- Preparation and maintenance of system documentation,
- Formulating requirements for IT systems based on BPMN or UML notations,
- Conducting system analysis and proactively looking for new solutions in order to streamline the entire process,
- Maintenance of existing solutions (data analysis, error analysis), meeting business needs and suggesting new IT solutions,
- Support for acceptance tests and implementation of the solution.
What makes victory sound when you apply:
We are offering you:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- 20 or 26 days of fully-paid holiday leave.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.