10 days ago
Wargaming is looking to hire an experienced Linux System Administrator to IT Maintenance Team. The team is responsible for production and staging the infrastructure including provisioning, monitoring, backup, HA (including DNS, k8s, zabbix and etc) and other.
What will you do?
- Design, document, deploy and maintain systems that support business critical applications
- Monitor and troubleshoot deployments, build and test proof of concept of new systems
- Automate the current procedures
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stack protocols
- Knowledge of best practices and approaches related to systems engineering and operations, monitoring, storage, backup, security and HA
- Knowledge of postgres DB’s
What will help you stand out?
- Scripting/programming skills (bash/python/ruby /etc.)
- Experience with orchestration / deployment automation
- Knowledge of git and related workflows
- Experience with ELK stack, mq services
- Experience with modern monitoring solutions
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.