Bengaluru KA IN
3 days ago
About the IT Team:
The GSN Games IT team provides hardware and software support to employees in offices
spread across the globe. With all offices collaborating together our employees rely heavily on
video conferencing and collaboration tools. The IT team strives to deliver excellent support to
provide the best experience possible. We keep up with the latest technology and trends to
provide top notch service to all of GSN Games.
What You’ll Do:
- Handling IT ongoing assets-Issuing, updating, auditing and managing the inventory
- Troubleshooting tier 1 and 2 end user issues related to laptop/mobile devices/desktops/network/IT infrastructure setup.
- Logging calls and Handling Hardware and software problems & installation.
- OS installation and maintenance Windows and MAC OSX.
- Antivirus updating.
- Security and service patch’s applying on to client systems.
- Client data backup and recovery.
- Auditing systems/network devices on regular basic.
- Basic network knowledge on OSI and TCP/IP.
- Flexible to extend shift hours and working in weekends during maintenance window.
- Carrying our maintainance everyday on all meeting rooms to make sure 100% IT up time.
- Creating and maintaining documents on regular basis.
- Should have completed MCSA or CCNA course.
- Should be a Graduate / Diploma holder.
- Should have excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to deal with users at all levels in an organization.
- Should have Good attitude and People handling /coordination Skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to logically prioritize tasks and schedule work accordingly.
- Strong motivation to learn new technologies.
- Clear All the assessment as per schedule.