15 days ago
Easybrain is looking for a Support Manager to join our incredible team. We develop mobile games and apps that are played by a huge number of people around the world. We love what we do and realize it's impossible to create a cool product without high-quality communication and care for our users. That's why we're looking for you!
- Respond to messages from users;
- Advise users on the functionality of our mobile apps;
- Manage feedback from users in app stores (App Store and Google Play);
- Collect statistics on user requests;
- Assist in compiling FAQs and instructions;
- Interact with the project team to solve user problems;
- Improve and optimize user communication processes.
- Excellent knowledge of English (upper-intermediate+);
- Competence, openness, and politeness;
- High level of responsibility and independence;
- Attention to detail;
- Passion for mobile games.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of additional foreign languages (e.g., German, Japanese, French);
- Experience in user support;
- Experience using or working with various mobile platforms (iOS, Android).
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
- High salary with performance bonuses;
- Modern office and equipment (remote work during COVID-19);
- Snacks and drinks;
- Attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Relocation package if needed;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.