This job might no longer be available.
Support Account Manager
Cary, NC United States of America
2 months ago
The ideal candidate for the role of Support Account Manager should be passionate about building relationships, providing excellent support for external and internal customers, and developing efficient processes. In this position, you will serve as a liaison between Support, Sales, and Engineering, ensuring we’re all working effectively together to meet the needs of users. While you may not have the technical knowledge to personally resolve complex issues reported to Support, you know enough to synthesize key information, appropriately triage, and facilitate technical conversations.
- Gaining familiarity with top customer accounts, building relationships with them and understanding their business needs. Synthesizing these needs and communicate to Engineering and other stakeholders.
- Responding to Support issues and assisting with triage as needed, particularly for common or less technical issues.
- Effectively identifying common issues or questions and facilitate Knowledge Base articles creation, either independently or in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Serving as a point of contact for escalating issues, both internally and externally, driving collaboration and communication to resolve them.
- Facilitating interactions between customers and Engineering, which may include written responses, in-person visits, or calls.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements, gain buy-in, & drive implementation of changes.
- Developing analytics as needed to identify potential improvements and representing customer needs.
- Communicating effectively at all levels of the organization, keeping stakeholders informed and effectively delivering high-touch support.
- Collaborating well with team leads and growing cross-functional relationships to ensure alignment across teams
- Fostering and maintaining partner relationships, when needed, to achieve short and long-term business goals
- Experience working in fast-paced technology companies
- 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing role, providing direct support and/or account management to technical users
- Knowledge of the Unreal Engine and, ideally, experience with one or more of its key industries (e.g. games, media & entertainment)
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit amazing problem solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success
- Track record of approaching challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution
- Proponent of open communication, because every voice matters
- Ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders and build relationships effectively