3 days ago
Job Posting TitleSupply Planner
SummaryThe Supply Planner is responsible for planning, scheduling and developing tools in support of Aristocrat’s operations. This person will be analytical and quantitative in nature and has the ability to understand, predict, and enhance supply chain processes. This person is responsible for assembling data, analysing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations which support supply chain planning and operations. This position gathers data and conducts analysis with the goal of improving the organization's supply chain operations. We are looking for someone who can identify underperforming areas in the supply chain and may suggest improvements or resolutions to problems. Your ability to understand requirements and translate them into supply chain tactics will be critical to your success. In this role, your ability to use analytical tools, and effective reporting and presentation skills, to identify trends, report on performance, optimize and continuously balance supply and demand will be an asset to the team. Initiate cost and time saving processes to ensure maximum efficiencies. Participate in weekly planning and replenishment calls with internal and external customers.
What you'll do
- Gathers and interprets relevant data (costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.)
- Investigates problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions
- Develops periodic performance reports and distributes them to stakeholders
- Provides analytical support for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals
- Coordinates delivery schedules and other supply chain activities
- Will maintain data points needed to determine optimal re-order strategy on an item-by-item basis, including on-hand inventory levels, historical usage, forecasted sales, standard lead times, tiered pricing levels and minimum order quantities.
- Review stock levels against manufacturing and sales forecast; respond to changes in trends
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of suppliers, industries, technologies and manufacturing processes and purchasing strategies
- Assist in collecting and analyzing data to generate reports and presentations on a weekly/monthly basis regarding inventory, usage, shipments etc.
- Manage on-hand inventory while making recommendations on additional orders to maintain established inventory goals
- Develops presentations and leads discussions with global partners, both internal & external
- Review procedures, such as distribution or inventory management, to ensure maximum efficiency or minimum cost
What we're looking for
- 3-5 years of supply planning and/or purchasing experience within an advanced planning system.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; familiar with production planning concepts (e.g., just-in-time, materials requirement planning);
- Broad range of computer skills—PowerPoint, database, spreadsheet, statistics applications, self-motivated
- Ability to communicate findings, make recommendations and facilitate change; comfortable working with individuals at all organizational levels
- Project management skills.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.