This job might no longer be available.
13 days ago
Job Posting TitleSupervisor, Security
SummaryUnder the direction of the Director of Security the Security Supervisor will provide oversight and management of the Aristocrat Las Vegas Security program.
What You'll Do
Role and Responsibilities: (Includes but is not limited to the following)
- Liaison with federal, state, and local law enforcement or regulatory agencies, and counterparts of outside organizations for assistance on related investigations as needed.
- Maintain excellent communication with employees and visitors while assuring a positive and professional work environment; responsible for creating, practicing, supporting, and always promoting Aristocrat’s culture.
- Ensure the security training programs are implemented and audited in accordance with company standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Corporate Security Operations.
- Assist in administering Aristocrat policies and objectives, including standards and performance.
- Adapt and work extended hours, flex days off if needed, respond while off-duty if necessary.
- Assume the duties of subordinates as needed.
- Assume control of high stress, sensitive situations.
- Develop, interact, assist, and maintain a professional working relationship with other department management.
- Effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms; prepares and submits reports and memorandums as required; ability to investigate matters fairly and quickly while obtaining necessary information for the completion of reports; ability to read and write to competently generate and complete reports.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Fill in for the position of the Security Director in his absence.
- Follow all rules, regulations, state, federal and local laws and ordinances.
- Maintain clear and open communication across all levels and departments.
- Maintain familiarity with all areas of the property.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of classified/sensitive information.
- Properly communicate via electronic, phone and radio means.
- Protect internal and external guests and Company assets.
- Read and timely respond to all emails and correspondence related to the department.
- Recommend changes to improve security operations.
- Responsible for reviewing and editing of incident reports prepared by security guards for completeness and accuracy.
- Review and respond to department administrative needs.
- Submits written reports of any breach of laws, regulations, policies, and procedures to the Security Director.
- Testify in legal proceedings as needed.
- Undergo all required training and maintain a high level of expertise in all fields.
- Understand the philosophy of the Company and work effectively within it.
- Other duties as required.
What We're Looking For
- Must have experience with operating and maintaining access control systems, video systems, and low voltage to include troubleshooting of equipment and removal/replacement. Genetec Security Desk experience preferred.
- Experience terminating Cat5/6 cable
- Experience troubleshooting all types of electric locks, card readers, REX, and door contacts
- Experience installing and troubleshooting IP cameras, POE, and associated hardware
- Knowledge of PTZ cameras, digital and optical zoom, and AI apps
- Preferred experience and in-depth comprehensive knowledge in corporate security, investigations, live events, and risk management.
- Advanced computer skills with various investigative and access control software systems. Additionally, must have working knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to obtain and maintain CPR, AED, and First Aid certification
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in all forms.
- High school diploma or successful completion of a GED certificate.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Five (5) years of experience in corporate security or law enforcement field.
- Ability and experience to manage, supervise and develop staff talents to enhance teamwork, company image and cost-effective productivity.
- Must not have been convicted of any crime for which registration is required pursuant to NRS 207.090 or 207.152.
- Nevada Driver License throughout employment.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.