Supervisor, Art Outsourcing (contract) - VALORANT
17 days ago
As a Supervisor, Art Outsourcing, you will help connect product teams to the right external partners while improving art outsource infrastructure and practices. You will build meaningful and trusting external relationships through clear two-way communication and planning. Your approach will ensure sustainable production without compromising quality. A perfect blend between a veteran production artist and logistics expert, you will aim to make the outsourcing experience outstanding and engaging for all parties involved.
VALORANT is Riot's take on a character-based tactical shooter (for more info on VALORANTclick here!) As a Supervisor of Art Outsourcing on the VALORANT team, you will play an important part in managing the work and relationship with multiple art vendors. You'll the opportunity to travel to several places around the world to work with extraordinary talent. You will report to the Sr Manager, Production.
- Foster relationships with our external Art vendors.
- You'll handle the workflow of all outsourced tasks (daily rituals, gathering submissions, gathering and giving feedback)
- Asset Management
- Manage contracts for all vendors and reviewing and approving timecards/invoices.
- You will use your art background in fixing issues, ensuring quality across outsourced content and providing asset and integration support.
- 3+ years of professional experience handling several art vendors concurrently, or professional experience working with multiple partners.
- Partner with technical staff, artists, and business leaders
- Professional experience working on asset management and maintaining asset pipelines
- 2+ years of professional experience in the games industry
- Professional experience creating and integrating art in a production environment
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).