This job might no longer be available.
Associate Brand Manager Co-op (MBA)
Vancouver, British Columbia
3 months ago
EA’s Portfolio Brand Strategy team is responsible for driving portfolio-wide strategies to transform how EA builds blockbuster entertainment brands. The MBA Intern will support a high-visibility, strategic area of our business: new game development and franchise innovation. This leader will present perspectives on the dynamics that shape long-term franchise success and build the foundations on which EA can bring new brands to life. The successful candidate will also identify IP opportunities and assess their potential to resonate with players and drive growth for our business.
- Develop assessment framework and quantifiably evaluate IP opportunities (existing, new, licensed)
- Develop best-in-class approaches to bringing our new brands to market.
- Partner with brand leadership, studio executives, business development, and publishing teams to map IP opportunities to new games in concept.
- Analyze and monitor the industry landscape to develop best practices for scaling new brands.
- Arm franchise leaders with the perspectives required to successfully bring new IP to market.
- Create repeatable frameworks and processes around which the team can scale.
- Support the development of near- and long-range business cases.
Required Skills / Experience
- Currently enrolled in a MBA degree
- 4-5+ years relevant experience
- Background in brand innovation, portfolio development, or new IP development
- Critical thinking and experience developing data-driven insights
- Knowledge and/or experience of cultural trends within the media and entertainment industries
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- Passion for building brands
- Familiarity with or interest in video games