This job might no longer be available.
Summer Intern 2021 - Marketing
3 months ago
Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in OC for a summer internship? Then, let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we make fun for a living! Our mobile games have been rocking the app store since its inception and we regularly show up in top lists for most popular games. We recently reached over 350 million downloads across our portfolio of games!
We've been voted 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register! Headquartered in Irvine, CA., our flagship game, Solitaire, was released on the day the App Store opened in 2008. Other titles include Blackjack, FreeCell, Destination Solitaire and Spider Solitaire, to name a few. Our vision is to create the most exciting mobile games and have fun doing it.
- Strong desire to learn various facets of marketing including performance marketing, market research, branding, and branded social media.
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills
- Extremely organized - previous project management skills preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 preferred
- Tech savvy
- Support Performance Marketing Managers (PMMs) in areas of User Acquisition (UA), App Store Optimization (ASO), and creative optimizations
- Analyze core marketing KPIs (ex. CPIs, CVR, IR, IPM, LTV) and measure ROI (ROAS) of all marketing activations & campaigns
- Create and manage trackers to organize historic creative performances for UA & ASO
- Assist PMMs in gathering qualitative and quantitative data through audience survey tools (Pickfu) and app store AB testing tools (Google Play Experiments and Splitmetrics)
- Organize & manage all marketing collaterals including app icon, screenshots, feature graphics, app preview videos, and advertisement videos & banners
- Work with PMMs and Product Owners (POs) to create compelling social media content and manage the content on all major social media platforms
- Provide support to various Social Media platforms and FB pages