Summer 2021 Treasury Intern
13 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While we continue to work remotely, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two’s Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to gain substantive, first-hand business insight over the course of a three-month paid internship. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects. Our internships are created with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
The Treasury Team at Take-Two encompasses the Corporate Treasury, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable team. We manage the cash flows, credit, investments, vendor/customer lists, and FX risk for the company. As a focused and close-knit team, our ideal Treasury intern would assist the team in many of these functional areas. We seek an individual who is accountable and reliable, be it organizing digital files, optimizing Excel workbooks, or assisting with larger scale Treasury projects. You will wear many hats, take ownership of you work, and ask plenty of questions which then leads to new and better solutions. In return, you will gain invaluable experience by working on numerous Corporate Treasury initiatives.
What You’ll Take On
Responsibilities will include, and is not limited to, the following:
- Assist with onboarding of new bank accounts and/or closing for various Take-Two entities
- Prepare banking and compliance documentation (KYC process)
- Assist with major Asia banking implementation project
- Develop, enhance, and produce Excel dashboards and analytical reports
- Assist with monthly/quarter-end deliverables as required
- Organize digital files and folders with a high attention to detail
- Assess customer and FX risk
- Help develop customer & vendor onboarding process
- Identify and suggest areas for efficiency and optimization
- Perform other duties as assigned
During the internship you will:
- Learn by doing
- Gain exposure into global and cross-functional teams (Audit, Consolidations, IT, etc.)
- Gain knowledge into the Treasury function and our ERP systems
- Use learning tools and attend workshops to further develop your skills as a young professional
What You Bring
- Education: College Junior or Senior, preferred
- Concentration: Major or concentration in Finance or Accounting
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word (you use these daily)
- Excellent project management skills, proven ability to follow through
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Ability to manage and respond to a wide variety of constantly changing business priorities.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including other internal departments, levels of management, and outside sales relationships.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks . Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.