Summer 2021: HR Business Partner
17 days ago
Summer 2021: Human Resources Business Partner
*Must be available for a full-time, paid virtual internship between May and August 2021 and currently located in the United States or Canada*
People Experience, Electronic Arts (EA)
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams’ experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We’re responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we’re responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
As our Corporate Functions Business Partner Intern for the People Experience team, you will report to the Sr. Director, People Experience Business Partnership and will support the Corporate Functions organization. You will help manage an essential piece of the business talent strategy and work with business leaders and People Experience leaders to implement solutions for our strategic talent priorities.
- Assess, design, and recommend an organization solution and implementation approach to improve business outcomes
- Observe and support strategic business partner activities such as leadership coaching
- Develop insights from talent and organizational data, apply change management, and facilitate team effectiveness interventions
- Collaborate with regional People Experience team, Centers of Excellence, People Operations and other internal partners
- Implement talent programs (e.g. Talent Planning, Compensation Planning, Goal Setting) are being effectively pulled through the Corporate Functions at all levels
- You are working towards a Master's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or any relevant field
- You have 3-5 years of Human Resources experience in a progressive environment OR equivalent business experience with an educational background in HR
- You have knowledge of and some experience in core HR disciplines including: Management Coaching and Consulting, Workforce Planning, Compensation, Recruiting, Organizational Development, Employee Relations, and Change Management
- You have experience in consulting, coaching, project management and implementation, and framing HR programs in a business context
- You have experience improving organizational performance by analyzing and applying data to business decisions and planning
- You enjoy working in a global and matrixed organization to support HR priorities and business strategies
- You know how to balance compassion and firmness in coaching others and driving change
- You are familiar with building relationships by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly across all levels
- You are comfortable with adapting quickly and open to learning new approaches and frameworks