Security Automation Engineer Intern (BS/MS Degree)
Austin Texas United States
6 days ago
Security Automation Engineer (Intern)
The information security intern will be responsible for helping the Game and Platform Security Engineering team protect EA and EA customers by identifying, cataloging and driving resolution of security risks in platforms and games produced by EA.
- Developing security tooling and automation to identify security risks and code defects at scale
- Interpret requirements into technical deliverables
- Validate existing automation and monitoring mechanisms, and plan for improvements
- Object Oriented development: C#, Java, Python
- Relational database technology: Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Windows Server 2016
- On track for Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Information Systems, Information Security, Computer Science, or related field
- Self-driven, resourceful, and able to achieve goals with minimum supervision. Works well in groups.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team collaboration skills
- Experience with security tooling including Coverity, Fortify, AppScan, Qualys
- Regular Expressions
Requirements for Internship:
- We are currently recruiting candidates enrolled fulltime in U.S. accredited universities with an internship/co-op program pursing a Bachelors’, Masters’, or PHD level degree. You must be currently enrolled and not eligible for graduation until after your internship ends. Recent college graduates or those who will graduate prior to the start of the internship program are not eligible for the program.