Summer 2020: Music Intern (BA/BS)
Los Angeles California United States
5 days ago
Intern - Music
- Maintain and update Music hub on GDrive covering music processes, templates and resources for libraries and trailer houses.
- Provide weekly updates of new music, buzz artists and trends.
- Assist in organizing all incoming submissions/pitch music into digestible dated folders with supporting document with contacts/info.
- Assist department on daily admin tasks - mail, calls, meetings, notes, reporting.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming meetings.
- Coordinate assets and information needed for conclusion of case studies and various presentation needs.
- Kick off “friends of EA” artist list and begin thinking of program strategy and ideas.
- Update calendars and contacts.
- Music research for trailers and on-going project needs.
- Checking lyrics for accuracy - Tweaking lyrics against audio.
- Assist music supervisors with assets (masters, lyrics, artwork) and production flow.
- Listen to non-critical but often good music, prioritizing it for music supervisors to review based on quality.
- Sending out games to our partners/clients.
- Manage (organize/prioritize) daily roll-call list.