This job might no longer be available.
Subscription Service Marketing Assistant
Montreal QC ca
11 days ago
What you'll do
Ubisoft is currently seeking a Subscription Service Marketing Assistant for a 6-month contract for the Subscription Service UPLAY+. Under the supervision of the Subscription Service Marketing Specialist and in collaboration with the Subscription Service team, the Subscription Marketing Assistant will help coordinate the content production for the Subscription needs for our owned channels. The candidate will also assist in maintaining overall strategic decks and reports. This includes supporting any subscription projects and help coordinating with cross-functional teams.
Support and coordination of content development - in collaboration with the Design and Subscription Service team, develop content for the different communication pulse points and social platforms according to the needs identified by the marketing and Business Subscription Service team.
- Content production coordination:
- Support the internal briefing of the designers or agency and coordination of deliverables
- Obtain all the necessary approvals and ensure the respect of deadlines and quality standards;
- Gathering & trafficking of creative assets;
- Update and develop projects tracking tools;
- Develop and maintain the content calendar
- Assist in the quality control of deliverables
- Participate in the development and writing of content
- Support special projects in tandem with the UPLAY+ team
- Participate in the competitive intelligence and share best practices with the UPLAY+ team
Support to Subscription service projects – be a support to the Subscription service team in order to maintain and optimize our projects
- Support managing daily projects
- Maintain roadmaps and presentations related to overall strategy
- Participate in meetings to gather and share information across cross-functional teams
- Assist in updating / creating reports for media and life cycle campaigns
- Assist in building and delivering analyses and reporting UPLAY+ marketing campaigns
Collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Understand Subscription Service team objectives and adapt content and strategy accordingly;
- Participate in meetings and support both teams in relation to marketing projects
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing;
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience in a marketing environment
- Must have strong organizational skills; be detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple concurrent tasks/projects;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, bilingual (French/English);
- Creative and innovative;
- Ability to adapt to rapid change, while maintaining a professional attitude and carrying out the required actions
- Resourceful, but also a team player;
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite (PowerPoint & Excel)
- Passionate about video games and being familiar with (or even subscribed to) other subscription services (gaming, SVOD, music, cloud...), an asset
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.